I turned 23 last week. The older I get the more non-chalant I am about my birthday. I’m sure I’m not the only one. It was nice and low-key. I had the traditional ice cream cake at the Shields the Sunday before. On my birthday I went to lunch with my twin sister, since you know it was her birthday too. Then Jordan took me out to dinner. I went to lunch on Friday with some ladies from my ward. It was lots of eating out last week (and my weight at the dr.’s showed it too). Saturday we went to Lion King with Jordan’s parents. It was so good! Everyone needs to go see it while it’s in town. The costumes were amazing. Then tonight was the birthday dinner/cake at my parents’ house. All for muah! :) This year I got money. And yesterday, I spent it. All. Of. It. I went shopping for like four hours, all by myself. The type of shopping you’re in the mood for, browsing up and down isles multiple times looking at everything three times and picking and choosing what you want without looking at the price tag. Now, don’t get too jealous I was at Ross, so how much damage could you really do? It made me sad to think shopping peacefully by myself is slowly coming to an end - Jordan’s just going to have to babysit and watching college basketball at the same time.


1 comment:
actually 1 baby is quite easy to shop with...as long as they are fed and all that jazz! and it isn't babysitting if it's their child...they are just being a good Daddy :) (sorry just a pet peeve of mine)
Post a Comment