We enjoyed lots of video games, intense games of Phase10 Masters, and lounging around watching movies. It snowed the week before we came but melted while we were there, so no extreme sledding this trip but Jordan did teach me how to shoot a BB gun.
Jordan and Sam kept playing each other in football and basketball all weekend long. I'm not sure who ended up beating who. I lost count on the fifthieth rematch. All I know is Jordan's a sore loser.
I love laying in bed and watching a tv seasons on DVD.
On New Year's Eve, we played. . .
Bingo
"the Dice Candy game"
and pictionary, Turner/Shields family style.
...then we partied 'in the USA.' Yes, we are dorks - but we always have fun when were with Jordan's family and the Turner girls.
I'm excited for 2010 and the big changes our little family will soon have.





No comments:
Post a Comment