January 25, 2010

Baby Steps

This past week we have been making progress on the baby’s room. My mom came over last Saturday and helped me re-paint my dresser (the stress of the dresser should be a post all in itself, maybe another day). Then, we decided to keep on going and painted the entire room, plain and simple tan. Just how I like things.


I’ve had my crib in a box in the garage since November. My cute hubby, kindly got it out and put it together for me.




So there, baby boy has a place to sleep. We are slowly but surely making progress.

2 comments:

Chattin said...

The crib is gorgeous. I really like the color scheme you are going with. Very down to earth/(earthtones)

Jeanna Hayes said...

WOW! I am SO glad that post helped you! A guy at my work forever ago told me that little trick, and it seriously changed EVERYTHING for me! And I'm glad it was somewhat understandable :). It can be hard to explain...

So....I'm thinking of cheating on Ainsley's crib with yours. I am in LOVE with it. The design and the color are fabulous! And I like the color you chose for the paint, too!