We indulged in the North Las Vegas Stake Pioneer Days again this year. It's a huge tradition in our stake, as well as Jordan's family and we end up having a blast every year. Carson was a great trooper even with the excessive heat. We eat way too much good food, have one too many snow cones, and enjoy the best firework show ever.
Since, Carson is a little scaredy-cat I was certain he would just flip-out and start crying during the extravaganza, but surprisingly he was just so facsinated with the bright lights the noise didn't seem to phase him.
These are some of the cute young women I get to hang out with on a weekly basis. We were in charge of some booths for our ward. They all LOVE taking turns holding Carson. I love Angela's cute smile and posture. She just won Miss Nevada Outstanding Teen and gets to compete in the Miss USA Outstanding Teen pagent in August in Florida.
No comments:
Post a Comment