July 25, 2010

The Life of Carson

Carson is teething. His two bottom teeth are a-comin'.
Now that I'm a mom, I feel like I'm always wearing a ponytail - I mean, I've always been more of a pony-tail type of girl but now it's ALL the time. When he grabs on he holds for dear life and I pretty much feel like I want to die.
On another sad note, my necklace wearing days may be retiring for a time. Carson broke one of my favorites yesterday and inside I was really sad about it but who could blame this cute face!

One minute he's playing, and the next he's out like a light, but when I need him to sleep because it's bedtime -- no way hosay.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I so know how you feel. I usually chop my hair off when it gets to a certain length. Now I feel like I have to keep it long so I can just put it in a ponytail.

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Just wanted to boost your mama ego...he is adorable and you are beautiful no matter what. Okay?

The Sandoval Family said...

That is one cute Little guy!