August 19, 2010

Another month has gone by.

Mr. Carson is FIVE months old today.


Yes everyone let's all gasp toogether... not like I haven't heard every comment already...
he's 20 pounds 10 oz. and 26 1/2 in. long, he's my handsome big boy!

He loves to belly LAUGH, and giggles for his daddy all the time.

He can SIT by himself, (and touch his toes)

and is the proud new owner of t.w.o. bottom TEETH!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks so cute in his little prison outfit!

Rebekah Mills said...

I miss that little bundle of chub! He looks cute as a button. 5 Whole Months!

Cardalls said...

he is SUCH a Shields boy! He looks just like his Daddy and Uncles!

Kim Marx said...

You forgot to mention that he is always happy. And rolls around. and is so stinkin cute when he's tired and rubs his eyes. As a proud grandmother, I could go on and on... Happy 5 months Carson

The World Famous Marx Family said...

he is adorable!