Jordan can make Carson belly laugh like no other, and it's so cute to hear. This time I was fast enough to grab my camera and record it.
Carson and I have fun on Sunday mornings getting ready for church together.
He loves to cuddle for Sunday naps with Daddy.
The Shields are counting down the days until... "Rise and Shout, the Cougars are out..." only a few more weeks and the football seasons kicks-off. When Jordan & I would go to the games I couldn't believe all the little babies I use to see there, now I'm trying to convince him he needs to take his little boy to the opening game too!
2 comments:
Giggle monster is SOOOOO cute! I'm so glad you're good enough about blogging that I won't miss too much of Carson growing up.
What a cutie!
I love the sound of babies laughing...one of the best sounds in the world!
Post a Comment