August 3, 2010

Bachelorette Par-tay!

Our awesome and talented friend Brooks hosted a little Bachelorette Party last night since we are all OBSESSED with it. Personally, I wasn't in favor of "brown boy" but he was growing on me towards the end. I was TEAM CHRIS. And now am officially voting for him as the new Bachelor, great guy.

I wasn't a fan of Ali either, actually she brothered me in pretty much every way, just a fan-atic of the show.

Can I just say that Maggie was our pure entertainment for the evening and how much I LOVE HER. I haven't laughed and cried so hard in so long.

She was in LOVE with Roberto - and even taught us how to properly pronounce his name, ha.


I'm sad I miss Maggie basically kissing the tv, when Roberto was on it...


We were all basically shocked when she dumped Chris, although in the end that was a really classy move. 1 point Ali.

I didn't mean to exploit Maggie's emotions but who could resist her intense infatuation.

It was a great evening of food, games, prizes and chatting with the lady friends, THANKS BROOKS.
And Carson who was a complete trooper and pretty much slept the entire time, except a few instances where we were a bit too loud laughing and screaming.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Looks like you guys had fun! My friends Holly, Nicole, and I have little Bachelorette parties every Monday! I wasn't a fan of Roberto either, BUT I think Chris is too good for her...I hope he's the next BACHELOR too! :D