The weeks leading up to Thanksgiving, Jordan is scouting the stores just eager to make his Christmas yard decoration purchase(s). He tries to add something every year. This year we added a blow-up santa, lighted presents and lighted candy canes to line the drive way. We now have a routine, start at Jordan's parents - there's so much stuff involved with their street sensation, they do it in 3 all day phases. But after phase one, they travel to Trish & Garretts, and then to our's to help us all put up our mini-masterpieces. It's a fun little tradition we've started the last couple years the day after Thanksgiving. I know Jordan wishes our yard was more than a 2x2 so we could add more stuff, maybe one day. :) I haven't even taken a picture off the final product, maybe I'll manage that tonight. I'm just so behind in blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment