We feel blessed to have both families in town. However, we wished they lived closer to one another - so we didn't have to drive as far... but we'll take what we can get. We visited and ate with both families this year, and Carson was in heaven eating mashed potatoes, carrots, turkey and anything else grandpa's decided he needed a taste.
Jordan usually is the crazy one that goes out on Black Friday -- but this year he passed on shopping with mad-women and we slept in. I don't think we missed out on anything exciting, although the dancing mickey everyone was going crazy over looked kinda cute :)
I wish I would have taken more pictures at the Shields, and technically I didn't even take this one. They usually have a rather large gathering with extended family, but this was the off year so we missed lots of people but someone how still managed like 25+.
On Friday night we went to dinner and bowling with all my siblings. It was entertaining to say the least. Welcome to the fam Ash, number two. I hope we didn't embarrass you too much.
We missed Ashley, number one, who stayed home with sick Drew and Bekah, off in east coast snow. :)
My brothers are always fighting about whose taller. Matt lost the race awhile ago but Brad and Scotty are still duking it out. Personally, I think Scotty finally surpassed Brad. They're all something like 6'1, 6'2, and 6'3 respectively. Now let's hope Carson gets some magical height from the Marx/Mitchell side.
Lets just say Matt never disappoints and we were all dying of laughter!
Grandpa & Grandma Marx watched these cute little cousins while we were out and about.
I don't think Carson is particularly excited about the fact that both his cousins, Charlie and Hallie have toys and he doesn't.






1 comment:
I'm pretty sure that's the picture of Scotty on his tip toes cause he isn't that much taller than Brad.
It was fun seeing and going out with you. Matt never seems to disappoint in the laughter category.
Post a Comment