C. is for Carson. at California. adventure for Christmas.
We aren't very good at taking family pictures. This is unfortunately the best I got.
We went with Jordan's family to Disneyland. It was Carson's 1st time, everyone loved having him there to share in our excitement for the Happiest Place on Earth. He was such a trooper, and did as well as could be expected for being 8.6 months and treking around the place for 3 days.
He was very curious why I would put these foreign things on his hands - he tried all weekend to bite them off.
Garrett and Carson have an interesting relationship. It typically starts with this, a stare and ends with alligator tears. For some reason Carson just hasn't quite warmed up to Garebear, and we keep scratching our heads.
One things for sure. Carson loves his Grandpa Shields and Grandpa Shields adores him. They are best buds. At the moment, he's in his 'I only want my mom and dad to hold me, well OR grandpa Shields if he's around."
He loved to walk around like the big people. One day, I have a feeling he's just going to take off running.
Fishing with Grandpa.
Toy Story is a family favorite.
He rode the Merry-Go-Round with Daddy.
Check out Jordan's face, hahah.
A Bug's Life.
Our sleeping arrangement went alot better than the trip to Texas, we made a good call bringing the pack-n-play.
Terri was so great with Carson, she stayed and played with him while we enjoyed all the rides.
This was our first time with a baby at D-land so obviously we brought the stroller. Funny thing is, everyone else packed more stuff into it than Carson had. The famous line, was 'oh just bring it and put it in the stroller,' by the end the stroller barely had room for Carson.
Mr. Carson was the happiest go luckiest person on the trip. He would smile big and stare at all the lights. He wasn't a big fan of waiting in line, but loved all the excitement of the rides. The little stinker would not let me take a picture of his cheesy smile to save my life. And trust me -- I tried a million times a day.
Until, we were walking out to go home on the last day I finally got one!! I'm not kidding he would have this grin ear-to-ear and as soon as I pointed the camera his direction he would immediately get serious. So basically all my pictures look like he had little to no interest in the Happiest Place on Earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment