December 19, 2010

Nine Months

Our big boy is 9 months! Time sure does fly when you're having fun. We're loving this stage he's in. He's crawling all over the place at fast rates of speed. He always wants to be at the heels of your feet, but becareful if you walk to fast for him to keep up -- he throws a little tissy until you slow down long enough for him to catch up. He's loving walking along side all the furniture and one day I'm just going to wake up to him running all over the place. Carson and winter weather have not had a nice relationship. I've decided he gets pretty sickly easy. And those late nights are pretty much miserable. I've cut his thick red hair twice now, before long I'll be a pro. I have faith that my hacking jobs will get better. We just love our little Carson bug!

1 comment:

Rebekah Mills said...

LOVE the picture. Cant wait to see him again