Jordan did it. He graduated from UNLV with a Bachelors in Communications. I can't even begin to describe the excitement and relief we both feel with him finally being done. It felt like graduation was so far off for so long. It still didn't hit me he really was done until I saw him walk across the stage. (I won't say never) but I'm pretty confident in saying Jordan will more than likely never go to another day of school in his life, and I'm more than ok with that. I'm just ecstatic as can be he finished his Bachelors. He's the biggest example to me of doing hard things. For most, school is a breeze but just not the case for him. He had to study ten times the norm just to skim by. I was beaming with joy the whole time, I am so proud of him!
He is so non-chalant about everything in his life, and this was no different. He really really did not want to walk, but for his parents (and me) he did. 4 hours later... he's officially an alum.







3 comments:
oh man, that is awesome! I remember feeling such relief when I finally graduated college....congrats Jordan!!!
Congrats to Jordan!! Weird they're wearing red robes. Did they just change that?
Way to go Jordan!!!! Congrats! Also, can I just say for the five-hundreth time that carson is sooooo adorable:)
Post a Comment