December 18, 2010

Tis' the Season

For lots of Christmas music and concerts. We went to my mom's harp recital with the desert strings. She did so well, as always. She got a pedal harp this fall and that pretty much makes her amazing.
We went to the church late one night to help Trish & Garrett string Christmas lights for our ward party.
We went to pick out a Christmas tree.
Carson sat on Santa's lap. It was pretty short lived, he wasn't the biggest fan. I can't believe how legit our Santa looked. He didn't even have a fake beard!
We also got to see little Miss Charlie perform in her dance recital. It was so cute. For the first time ever, I thought to myself, I really do need a girl so I can go to a dance recital.


Now Carson and I just lay and watch tv because he's had a fever that last couple days. I feel another tooth coming in, he has a runny nose, and started the bark cough again. The poor guy is going to be quarantined to the house during winter. It seems like he gets sick so easily.

No comments: