January 25, 2011

Back to Schooling

I am super excited! It's always been a huge goal of mine to finish my bachelors. I know it's like seven years in the making but what do you do when life happens? After a year of being married, it just didn't seem realistic or financially possible for both us to go to school. So, now it's officially my turn again. I took a couple classes last semester while Jordan was finishing up, and for me to ease back into it and I did so well -- a class I stressed and cried over because I just thought, no matter how hard I studied or re-read the chapters I did so poorly on the exams and then would read on the message boards how almost every other students were feeling the same. I seriously contemplated just dropping it and re-taking it, a couple years ago that probably would have been the immature Jenn thing to do, but this time I didn't! I stuck with it, decided I wasn't going to pass his rediculously hard tests and focused on the other assignments and papers to get as many points on those as possible. And what do you know... merry christmas to me - I passed, with a better grade than I had even hoped for! Now, this semester I'm back at it full time with huge aspirations to finish next spring, summer-ish.

1 comment:

D & C Larson said...

Way to go Jenn! Seriously that is so awesome!