Carson is just like his mommy. He takes a few minutes to fully wake up in the morning or from his naps. It's kinda funny to interact with him - he has this blank expression on his face until he acclimates to his surroundings. I love the mornings with him. He's alway in such a good mood: laughs, and sings, and gets overly excited for his baths.
We are all starting to get better around our house. The week before the MLK holiday, Carson had a fever, runny nose, cough, congestion. He ended up with both ear infections, antibiotics and back on the breathing treatments. Jordan and I both ended up with it, and nothing is worse than having a sick kid and being sick yourself. The whole house was way too sleep deprived. I was more than ready to not be quarauntined to our house, and actually get dressed since we'd just shower and get right back into pajamas the entire weekend. Sunday night, I made Jordan take us on a scenic drive around Aliante just to get out of the four-walls of our house. I'm ready for spring to come so hopefully he won't be sick as often, it seems like he gets it so easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment