January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

Jordan and I have continued our tradition of getting out of Vegas when everyone else is coming in... and again we rang in the new years cabin style.
 Over the years we've perfected this sled run right off the side of the cabin. I would rather stay bundled up inside but this year I ventured out and took a few turns - and it was SO fun! Although, I did work on my blog book all weekend and am pretty excited about that. Carson even went down a mini one with Grandpa.
 Look at this sad face. He'd had enough of being outside and all bundled up like an umpa-lumpa.

 Ashley gets braver and braver every year on the sled run.
 And now Lulu wants in on the fun --- I can't believe these girls are getting so big.
  Carson, during happier times.
 The girls loved pushing Jordan.
You can only imagine how tired Carson was by the time the new year came around, we tried putting him to bed, multiple times, but the little sticker must have known that something exciting was going to happen because he just wanted to be up with us - and once new years hit, he was out cold.
I think 2011 is going to be a great year, I can just feel it! 

2 comments:

Sara Bingham said...

Yeah for cabin fun! Wish we could have joined ya. Carson is getting so big, I can't believe he's going to be 1 soon.

Kim Marx said...

The picture labeled "carson happier times" where he's looking off to the side, little chapped cheeks looking so kissable. Yeah, I'll take that picture in a 5x7. Just email it on over to Costco and I'll pick it up.