May 31, 2012

3rd Trimester


28 weeks
I can count how many weeks I have left now on both hands - 8 at the most! That's so exciting!! I'm terrified to have another baby. Not the birthing part, but the caring, nurturing, being responsible for another little one AND a toddler. The thought is daunting, but I'm sure it will be just fine.

I haven't had a decent nights sleep in ages. I'm a stomach sleeper. So I position my body and legs to sleep on my half-side/half-stomach but maneuvering the flip in the middle of the night gets tricky. It really just makes me feel like a beached whale. I have yet to buy maternity clothes. I might have to breakdown soon, because even Jordan's shirts I sneak and wear and starting to get tight. I use the belly band to keep wearing my pants but that's slowly becoming uncomfortable too.

I still need to register at the hospital. I finally decided on Centennial, even though it's a little more expensive through my cash-paying program. I delivered Carson at Centennial and since I'm a creature of habit and like to somewhat know what to expect, the sense of comfort outways the extra cost.

No comments: