May 2, 2012

Little Miss Update.

25 week ultrasound
I'm 27 weeks... and getting closer. I'm starting to feel huge (althought I'm really not that big -- it's just all out front). I have an obsession with Twix. I asked Jordan to buy me one when he went to the grocery store and came back with like 3 packages with 10 in each. Overboard? Maybe. But I ate them all.

I had to go in and do the 3 hr. gluclose testing. That was a miserable experience, since giving blood is physically hard for me to do. I have no idea why - I even drink plenty of water beforehand. It doesn't hurt. I'm not afraid of needles, but for some reason, I just loose my color, get dizzy and start to fade. I also had my follow up ultrsound for the spot found of little missy's heart. It's still there but significantly smaller than the ultrasound at 17 weeks. So we'll keep watching, but the Dr. isn't concerned since he doesn't see any other contributing signs of defect.

This pregnancy has gone by really fast. I can't believe it's already May. I don't think it's much different than mine with Carson, other than I feel like she's sitting alot lower than Carson. He was all the way up in my rib cage - and wearing my regular pants (with a belly band) was a breeze. This time pants just don't fit, even with the band because she's so low. I'm only hoping with her being so low it will make my horrible delievery experience with Carson a tad bit better with baby B.

I think we (I mean, I) have a name picked out. Jordan's been so nice to let me choose. But for now, she's still referred to as Henrietta and probably will be until she's born.

No comments: