Happy Mother's Day to me.
Carson is my little stud-muffin, that yells:
"Mama, I want MMMOOOORRREEEE!"
"Icky, I want Icky"
"No, oh-oh"
"Choo-choo"
"Bah-bah, I want Bah-bah"
"I et, it. I et, it"
"I did it! I did it!"
"Ah-gaan, Ah-gaan."
"AMEN!"
"Ooouchh"
"ut-key, ut-key"
Translation:
Mama, I want more.
Mickey, I want Mickey - He wants to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
No, Oso-Oso - He wants to watch Special Agent Oso
Choo-Choo - He wants to watch Chuggington
Bah-bah - He wants a sippy with milk. Not juice, water - but milk!
I do it, I do it - He wants to do it himself.
I did it! - He did something by himself.
Again, Again. - He wants to do something again.
Amen! - He repeats Amen, as loud as he can, whenever the prayer ends.
Ouch - He got hurt.
Yucky, Yucky. - He has a poopy diaper. He sees the dog poop. His feet are dirty. He doesn't like to be dirty, so if he is - he just tells me he's yucky.
And he loves to play the piano, sing and dance his little heart out!
I love him so.
No comments:
Post a Comment