October 23, 2012
3 Months
Brynlee bear turned 3 months old!! I can not believe how fast time has gone. I was thinking, man if I were still working I'd have to go back to work this week. I feel so grateful to Jordan that I have the opportunity to stay home now, and together we make it happen. Being a mom is hard, and I have those days were I sometimes think going back to work would be so much easier but honestly, I'm loving it. And how could you not with a sassy look like this...
Brynlee is starting to chunk out like Carson did, but she's also getting her own cute look. Her red hair is growing on me too!! She makes the sweetest oo-s and coo-s, like she has so much to say. We have these full blown chatting sessions. She's the happiest when I'm changing her diaper or clothes. I would love to feel free too! That's when I get the best giggling. She's beginning the "holding" phase, when she's awake she wants to be held. I get some relief with the swing or floor mat for spurts at a time but my cuddle bug just wants to be in my arms. She's a great sleeper. She doesn't have much of a routine yet, but sleeps 8, 10 hours a night and its pure bliss.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brynlee is just too adorable! You and Jordan make super cute kids :D
Post a Comment