March 3, 2014

Primary Spotlight

We had a few extra minutes before we needed to leave for church so I made the kids take a couple pictures. Carson thinks since he's in primary he has to take his scriptures to church. Brynlee insisted on taking Carson's old mini-backpack filled with her own goodies. She's also doing well for the most part in nursery. I think she still gets sad every once in awhile but it doesn't last long and thankfully she's not crying non-stop the entire time.






When we came home I noticed tucked into Carson's scriptures that he was picked for the Primary Spotlight. It was a happy mom moment, that he didn't even tell me about - little stinker. His answers to the questionnaire are priceless!

My favorite color is: red, orange, blue, green
My favorite food is: poptarts
My favorite Primary song is: "Hosanna" (Samuel Tells of Baby Jesus) and I Am A Child Of God
My favorite activity to do with my family is: go to Disneyland
My hair color is: red because I eat goldfish
My eye color is: greenish
My name is: Carson Peter Pan Jimmer Fredette Elf Mickey Shields



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love his name, that is So cute.