I've been tagged! (many times - this goes out to D'On, Trish, & Bekah - sorry guys its taking me so long)
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I have the same birthday as my sister, I'm 55 seconds older and I always get sung too first on that cold January day. Yup, we're twins, most are shocked and don't believe us. We look nothing alike, act nothing alike, different interests, went to different high schools, different groups of friends, we really are more like siblings than twins, but... we shared a womb, she stole my bottles, and like to push me down. Shout out to Bekah, my other half -- I love you so much!!
2. I have a love hate relationship with laundry. I hate loading the washer and rotating to the dryer but I love folding and putting away clothes. Jordan and I have mounds of laundry, and we've only been married a week - go figure. But it's been awesome so far, Jordan loads and rotates and I fold and put away. We make a great team, but somehow I'm sure this won't last too long.
3. I speed while driving. Enough said. I've had more tickets in the five years I've had my license than most people get in a lifetime. It's a sad and unfortunate fact of life and I'm trying really hard daily to correct this bad habit. I'm just a fast-paced driver. In my defense I did grow-up watching my dad pass doing 95 on the interstate while pulling a boat trailer and my mom getting pulled over just as often as I do. Although, I'm happy to report I work for liars, I mean lawyers, and all my pink-slips get reduced to parking tickets, it's the best perk of the job!
4. I am obsessed with hoodie/zip-up sweatshirts. It's been like a disease since middle school. I own more than regular t-shirts, no joke. I have every brand, in every color combination. I am infatuated with hoodies. Why? well, ONE: I am always cold, even in the July one hundred and twenty degrees Vegas heat, I'm always freezing. TWO: there is nothing better than being comfortable in a sweatshirt, flip-flops, & jeans. It's the standard dress attire for whenever you want to look cute but just don't care.
5. This ones hard to admit but I hate brushing my teeth. I know it sounds so groose, but I swear I suffer through everyday and endure to the end. It makes Jordan cringe, and makes me laugh. I brush with my mouth closed and the water on so it drowns out the sound. I hate the swishing, gurgling, rinsing, and especially the sound of someone else brushing their teeth at the same time right next to me, it gives me the creeps. It's so weird. I've been blessed with awesome teeth though, prefectly straight without braces, white, not too big, not too small, few cavities (everyone gets them!). But on the upside, I LOVE going to the dentist. I go every six months like clockwork. The hygentist could clean and polish my teeth all day and I would be in heaven.
6. I'm addicted to Law & Order, Law & Order: SVU, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. I could watch old episodes on channel 18 & 34 all day and night. It's the best show for doing things around the house to having your eyes fully glued to the television set. There's something about Detective Stabler & Benson, their a great team! Olivia, by far is my favorite. Jordan was waiting for me to do something last night and I was watching an episode (while folding laundry!), that I have to admit I've seen before, but I couldn't go until it was commercial. I think Bekah is the only other person that would understand the love of the show, wait... we do have something in common.
If you wanna be tagged... go for it! I'll take the credit.
1 comment:
LOL! That's great! It's fun to get to know people this way.
Post a Comment