This is for all who were scared. I must admit I was a bit nervous myself. I thought about it all day, 5 o'clock came, it was time for me to drive home and the whole time I was pre-occupied with "holy crap! I have to make dinner!" Well rest asure, it was smooth sailin'. The festive occassion included red plates, paper towels as napkins, stroganoff, and salad for two, but don't forget capri suns for me and powerade for Jordan. *Happy to report no fires were started during this landmark accomplishment.
6 comments:
Good job Jenn! I love Stroganoff. It's one of my faves. Where'd you get your table? It's so cute!
LOL! Good to hear! BTW - the salad bowl and serving spoons look familiar!
Yay Jenn! Yeah Taylor and I went all out and made tuna fish caserole on our first night. We we're excited to use our pots and pans for some strange reason because then it came time to do the dishes and we were like, ok note to self... (no dishwasher=pick an easier meal next time that requires less dishes)
Good job. I looks like you did a great job. We are so happy that you guys will not starve.
Good job. I looks like you did a great job. We are so happy that you guys will not starve.
Apparantly when you get married, you are too busy to blog :( I miss you! Hope married life is going great!
Post a Comment