November 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged! (many times, here's to Trisha, Bekah, & D'On)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. I love my family! They are so fun and even crazy but never a dull moment. I have one sister who happens to share the same birthday as me, I'm 55 seconds older! We look nothing alike, we act nothing alike, we have very few similar interests and clothing styles, and definately do our hair completely opposite, but still manage to have fun shopping. She is shy and quite, while I was always loud and obnoxious. But I love her so much! I have three brothers, two older, one younger. Matt always let us go with him sometimes on the weekends to hang-out with his friends, I never knew at the time it was because girls that it was cute he was hanging out with his younger siblings. Brad had gymnastics duty. We spent many nights driving back and forth from the gym together, thanks for all those frosty's at Wendys, I appreciate the love. Scotty and I are best friends. We made the 30 min. trek across town to BHS every morning for two years together. I miss singing in the car together. I've been his homework partner and dance ask/answer girl for 4 years and I miss the good times. Until this weekend, we've been the loners in the house for many years and I'm going to miss fighting over who gets the loft for the night with their "friend". Shout out to the significant others (Ashley, Kara, David, & even Catherine) in my siblings lives. You guys are awesome and am really lucky to have you guys in the fam.


2. I always know what I'm going to wear when I get out of bed in the morning. My closet is very organized in my head and I know exactly what I own and can put different outfits together wherever I am just in time to run out the door. With that, I am very particular about my clothes. Not that I have expensive or spend alot of money on them, I'm down with Target clearance rack, but I highly dislike donating them or especially letting people borrow them. Don't get me wrong, I'm charitable, but I hate to give a shirt away and then a week later think I still have it in the back corner of the closet. I still own a ton of clothes from high school. My weight/size hasn't changed much so that's really nice. I am obsessed with hoodies/zip-up sweatshirts. I own more sweatshirts than regular t-shirts. I have every brand in every color combination. I once counted 50+ in high school. I am always cold, even in July Vegas heat. It's weird, I know but I really love sweatshirts, and can never have too many.


3. I hate brushing my teeth. I know that really does sound so groose. But I really have been blessed with amazingly perfectly straight without braces, not too big, not too small, white, only a couple cavities (everyone gets them!), I know I'm really lucky. For me its like an inconvience like shaving your legs. Don't worry I still brush everyday but it's secretly against my will. I hate the sound the most, swishing, gurgling, it just gives me the creeps. I do love more than anything going to the dentist, totally weird. I go every six months like clock work and getting your teeth cleaned and polished by the hygentist is so nice, I could do that everyday.


4. I break the law everyday. I speed everywhere I go. Not like 100 down Ann, but at least 60 in a 45. It's the worst habit, I know! And everyday I try harder and harder to break it . I haven't had a ticket in a long time (7 months, that's long for me). I believe its hereditary because in my defense, I grew up with a dad that passes people on the interstate doing 95 while pulling a boat trailer and insists playing chicken with semi-trucks while passing is ok. My mom as well, gets pulled over almost as much as I do, seriously. All in all the joke in the family is we all could wall-paper a bathroom with our traffic citations. I truely am a "fast-pace" driver. I don't know where it came from. I'm usually never in a hurry, I'm very content being late, but somehow my foot is always on the right. Now for the reason it will and has taken me so long to correct this bad habit... I work for liars, I mean lawyers and they help a sister out with pink slips and get them reduced to parking tickets. I'm sure the judge has seen my name one too many times but with no tickets on my insurance record, it's hard not to smile and knod at the cop who has no idea that on Monday morning his time was wasted by pulling over a girl with the greatest job perk of all!


No comments: