November 29, 2007

Jordan and I are home! It feels so nice. Not gonna lie, it was weird and sad not coming home from the airport to my house but I've adjusted the last few days to the Shields casita and I'm doing fine. Anyways, he took me to Hawaii for our honeymoon. First, we stayed on the strip at the TI and ate at Maggiano's (which by far is the best restaurant ever! Go check it out at the Fashion Show). We then headed on a jet plane to Hawaii! We went on a 7-day cruise around to the different islands & cities: Oahu, Hilo, Maui, Lahiana, Kona, Kauai, & Honolulu. We had so much fun hanging out, shopping, going to the beach, swimming, going 4-wheeling, ziplining, touring Pearl Harbor and eating! I've never had so much food and ice cream in a one week period in my life. My favorite island was Kauai. That's the "wet" island and when I had a picture in my mind of Hawaii that's what I pictured, so many trees and green, and the beach. But all of Hawaii is amazing. I don't think I could ever live there but I definately wanna go back again. Thanks Jordan, it was so much fun!

No comments: