It was really exciting to wake up this morning and be able to count on my hands the days left til its my turn! Everyone asks if I'm ready and my answer is always the same, "ready or not, here it comes.." I'm ready, Jordan's even more ready, too bad my mom's not ready, jk. She works so hard to make everything so nice and perfect.
I'm so lucky to have a mom like her! She's definately superwoman!
I'm so lucky to have a mom like her! She's definately superwoman!-----
The Ladies at work yesterday through me a little bridal shower. They are so cute and fun! I really love working with them, their like second mom's too me. We laugh and joke all the time at lunch and they always have the best advice and wisdom!
7 comments:
The clock is ticking girl. How exciting!!! We are happy for ya
I like the new layout! See ya next weekend :)
Couple of questions, what's the weather going to be like? and Do you have colors? what are they? So I'm going to go try to find a dress today and wrap your present :) It's so close!
Manda: My colors are chocolate brown, like a champagne creme, and this weird seafoam blue/green. My sister is wearing the cream color if you wanna try and match her!! That would be awesome..
I know you have a lot on your plate but you've been tagged. Check out my blog!
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED. GO TO MY BLOG AND IT WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO..
I'm taggen ya too. You can check out my blog or theirs i bet it's the same
Post a Comment