April 27, 2008

New Calling

I'm going to Girls Camp! I just got called to be the ward camp director. First thought, AHHH! (just like home alone boy) But, we're gonna have a blast! I'm super excited. I went my 1st & 2nd year to Camp Stimpson so it will be so much fun to go back. It's totally going to be alot of work, so wish me luck!
I found these pictures from when I went my 3rd & 4th years in Arizona.
Buckeye Arizona Stake 4th year hike.
Carrie & Jenn (3rd year).
Repelling.
Carrie, Jenn, Ally, Stormy, Melanie (4th year).
I'm ready to go home (3rd year).

9 comments:

Kara said...

Good luck with that. Have fun!

Kara said...

Are you still teaching primary or did you get released?

Devon and Shawnie Blake said...

Bonne Chance! Thats a fun calling. We saw you guys in Sunday, We were going to try to catch up with you after sacrament. But getting out what crazy! Wanted to say hi still so, hi. Oh and your home is beautiful!

{Jordan & Jenn} said...

I wish Kara..jk. No, this is an "additional" calling.

Manders & Taylor said...

What happened to Jenna, do you still talk to her?

Dawn & Wyatt Hancock said...

That is going to be a great calling for you, the girls will love having a young, hip leader. It is funny that you found pic of you going to girls camp. Too cute, that was like a year ago right?! hahaha Good luck girl!

Cardalls said...

You will be great! The girls will love you!

The Heaton's said...

yahoo for girls camp! i loved, loved, loved, girls camp growing up! the girls will absolutely love you! i know you will do a fantastic job, and i can't think of anyone better to do it than you!

carebearsrock said...

hey girl whats up,.. long time no see or talk.. just seeing how your doing and just saw those pic we look so young those were some good times.. hope your doing well ..