THE WAIT IS OVER... We are so excited for the new casino in our neighborhood! Only in Vegas would you be so thrilled for a casino to be built. Over the past two years,
while Jordan and I were dating and now married we've had to travel back and forth daily and now weekly on Aliante Parkway to my parents house. We've seen the involvement of the building process and the whacked out road construction and now it's time to party!! I'm excited for the buffet. Jordan's excited for the movie theater. I LOVE that it's a
REGAL. {You can buy 10 movie tickets at Costco for $75.00. That might sound like alot by really it's only $7.50 a ticket. And if you go to the movies alot and have seen the outrageous prices lately,
that's a good deal.}
while Jordan and I were dating and now married we've had to travel back and forth daily and now weekly on Aliante Parkway to my parents house. We've seen the involvement of the building process and the whacked out road construction and now it's time to party!! I'm excited for the buffet. Jordan's excited for the movie theater. I LOVE that it's a
REGAL. {You can buy 10 movie tickets at Costco for $75.00. That might sound like alot by really it's only $7.50 a ticket. And if you go to the movies alot and have seen the outrageous prices lately,
that's a good deal.} We went over to the dinosaur park and watched the firework show at 10:00 p.m. I guess we weren't the only ones with the same idea. The parking lot was packed and the park was full like it was the middle of the day. I feel bad for those sitting in traffic on Aliante Parkway though, for 11 minutes while the show was going on, traffic did not move an inch. The light was turning green, but no one was moving. It was pretty jammed packed.

I like neighborhood casinos. Since all movie theaters and bowling alleys are located in casinos, it's nice when they are convenient and close. My next wish is that they bring more restuarants to the North side of town, like an Olive Garden would be nice.
2 comments:
whoohoo! I know some people are upset about this casino so close to housing but i'm excited. Brock's so excited for the breakfast buffet as well. We could hear the fireworks going off last night but all we could see from our house was the smoke......
mmmm Olive Garden! For-realz $75 IZ cheap for 10 movie tix! I even remember seeing it being worked on when I came to visit =) Well now y'all will have some good entertainment for a while. New theaters are soo pretty!
Post a Comment