November 9, 2008

PBR

We were invited with friends to go to the PBR Championship. They got box seats center arena with all-you-can-eat free food. We just couldn't say no, even though we probably should have. We were a little torn because of the day in question. I've never even thought twice about saying no, weird. All I kept thinking was, well when I was little I remember my parents going to a Sting concert on Sunday. I bet they never thought that would come back to haunt them. I should stop rationalizing because it was a bad choice. End of story.

But regardless, it was such a blast! Bull Riding is such a dangerous sport, but it's so fun to watch in suspense to see if the cowboy can hold on for those eight llloooonnnggg seconds. I've never seen eight seconds go by so slow in my life. And it's amazing, when they do hang on! Being there in person, brings such a different excitement than watching on tv. The T&M was sold out, not an empty seat in the house and the crowd was cheering so loud the entire time.

Hopefully we can get tickets to go to the NFR again this year. PS - We saw Lon Kruger and his wife walking out! To me, he's famous! Go Rebels.

No comments: