November 21, 2008
Grey's Anatomy.
I've always been a fan. I have spent my Thursday nights for the past three almost four years watching this show. In the beginning, I totally loved boarder line was obsessed with Grey's. I've endured through the ups and downs of Meredeth's very unstable and sometimes unreal relationship with McDreamy. I've seen them all make their fair share of stupid mistakes through the halls of learning. I really liked Addison, and I still catch her spinoff every once in a while because I miss her. I almost quit watching when the show turned lesbian, seriously gross! But after last night, I don't want to be done but I feel like I almost am. People can not come back from the dead! I spent half the episode yelling at the tv, GO AWAY DENNY, let Izzy be. The fact that they brought Denny back from the dead, just to haunt Izzy is stupid and they must be running out of things to write about. I don't like the new Sadie, she's dumb. Meredeth has her Christina, she's doesn't need another one. And the new interns just aren't that exciting. The writers should be writing about them, their lives in comparison to the graduated attendings. I actually liked at the end of last night's episode with the attendings stood up and got made at the interns for really acting stupid. No one, learning or not should be cutting & stitching themselves, and operation on each other for experience. I just don't like the direction the show is going, I'm disappointed. And I'm sad about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was so going to write a post about Grey's as well! What the heck is going on with this show? I couldn't even watch it all without switching the channel and I have never done that until this past season.
And seriously, if any intern/resident ever did anything like those interns did on the show, you better believe they would be out of that program and never allowed back into med school again! An appendectomy on one of your own??? How stupid can you be?!
I stopped watching when the lesbian stuff started happening and now I'm not interested in the new direction either. Guess I'll stick to Cosby show reruns...
umm i basically have the last umm 5 episodes still on my dvr list becasue any other show..including top model is more exciting to watch. one day i need to suck it up and watch them...but now you spoiled it. denny is alive??!!? maybe i wont even watch. ha. 24 started tonight though yepppieeeee.
I agree. I'm really not impressed either...And I think I'm about done with the show.
My thoughts exactly!!
I think I am ready to be done with it.
I watch Private Practice and I love it.
Post a Comment