Marriage is everything I always imagined it would be. I was so excited to get married, it felt like the day would never come. Now, I can't believe how fast the first year has gone. It's so much better than dating and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Jordan is the sweetest husband and I'm so grateful to have him in my life. He truely his my best friend. I'm looking forward to many more years with him by my side. I love him so much!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
11 comments:
Congrats, Jen! Your wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful!
Oohhh, Hallie was so little!
Happy Anniversary! It goes by way too fast. Enjoy each other while you can because you'll never be alone again! I love Hallie, but it's just not the same :)
I still need copies of your wedding pics, BTW.
Happy Anniversary my Love!!!
Jenn and Jordan, This morning I woke up and immediately thought of you two, Thank you for your friendship, Congratulations on one year and many many more to come.
Congrats! Can you believe it has already been a year! Crazy! :)
Congrats you two! I can't believe it's been a year. You two are perfect for each other.
Hey! Happy Anniversary you two!! Whata year!
Way cute! I loved looking at all your pics!
Happy Anniversary!
my face is in there somewhere.that makes me smile. miss you! mwah. congrats my love!
Thank you for getting a wedding cake. I know all you wanted was pastries - and they were de-lish - and I practically begged you at the pastry shop to please just have a small cake. And you said, all tired and huffy like you get, "Fine, you're paying for it, if it's that important to you. I really don't care anymore."
I just smiled remembering that whole exchange when I saw the pictures of the cake just now.
BTW the top layer is taking up valuable space in my freezer - you were supposed to eat it on your anniversary.
Post a Comment