I feel like I am a nice and helpful assistant. I field endless phone calls ALL day long. Calls that interrupt what I’m doing and ultimately make a simple task take twice as long. When INMATES call, yes inmates from Clark County Detention Center and NLV City jail, I am nice, polite and try to, if not answer their questions or concerns myself – get answers from Tom and do the leg work myself to get them an answer. Seriously, just for their sake - they sit in jail for days not knowing answers. So I help the homies out. For some I feel bad, they just got mixed into the wrong crowd and need a second chance. Others, like the one about to be put on blast below deserve the punishment, Judge Mosley, Glass, Gongalez, or Bell has coming their way.
So this is my output, to Inmate No. 159902, you’ve put me in a bad mood for the day. I hate every time you call. You annoy me with the sweet talk. And the constant nagging. Get over it. You took a plea deal, and just because the judge denied your return of monies he thought was drug proceeds because you neglect or wont give up proof of employment is not my fault, nor Tom’s. So seriously why was it necessary to call our office manager and insist I be fired because they will not do such disciplinary actions. And if you insist on sending letters to the media outlets on your poor representation, go right ahead. I hope I look cute at work the day they show up with media cameras!
What a lame duck. I'm going to eat my soup for lunch now. :)
4 comments:
You go gurl! **snaps fingers in Z formation**
I totally hope they get you on TV and let you say it like it is!!!
Dude, I thought the legals in the ER were annoying, at least we can sedate them ;D. Just think he will be out of your hair soon, and if luck will have it maybe the cameras will come and you can have a good stress reliever session.
lol.... Jenn you Crack ME UP! I can't stop laughing.
Post a Comment