April 21, 2009

Little People

The munchkins came over. We let Drew play xbox the entire three hours, ha! From the minute Drew walks through the door, he just turns on the xbox and starts asking for Dr. Jones. I was informed he plays Dr. Jones at Aunt Jenny's and Batman at Aunt Bekah's. What? When you don't have kid toys, how else are we suppose to entertain them?


Drew is so funny when it comes to video games. He's really good at them, I'm so amazed since he's only 4. But when it does come to something he can't figure out, he runs to Jordan and makes him pass it then begs for the control back. Jordan was getting a little jealous and had to take over.

Charlie is getting so big. She wants to do everything Drew does.




They are so funny and entertaining. I've decided Drew's going to be one cute boy when he grows up. He's the biggest sweet talker, and he knows it!

2 comments:

Sara Bingham said...

holy crap! I love the end table. You did an awesome job!

Amanda and Taylor said...

I love the pic of Charlie and the popcorn!