So lovely.
I think it's funny that when I'm reading or typing, I always tilt my head to the left.It must be a guy thing.
Jordan likes to piddle outside on Saturdays. I took this picture of him hoseing off our front walkway. My dad is always outside especially this time of year, doing who knows what, for who knows why. And I've noticed on the weekend, Pete's the same way.
We met the neighbor on Saturday too, who randomly appears on a Friday or Saturday, and then we don't see any signs of existance at the residence for weeks. The guy is single, has one daughter and just sold his home in California and was transferring to Vegas, until the downturn hit and his job won't transfer him now. So he commutes, from California - so weird. That has to get expensive. I've gotten use to the house being empty, quiet and little activity.
4 comments:
My Dad commuted to California right after we moved from there to Vegas for a while. I'm sure it did get expensive, but I'm pretty positive it helped with the bills (and medical insurance. I would go with him sometimes when I had a doc appt.)
We defintely should go to the lake soon! I'll have to start bugging Kelly to get the boat out and ready to go!
Nice updates. Thanks for making it to Easter dinner. Your tile looks terrific. Just imagine how the new banister will finish it all off!
Ok at first with the pic of Jordans back and you were saying he piddles outside on Saturdays and I was like hmmm... that's funny. Yeah Taylor's always outside ((repotting cacti)) and he says "wanna come help me?" and I do occasionally for a half hour or so but he'll be out there 3/4 hours. **men** Cute pix! Miss ya cuz! I'm gonna try and get out there in August, if I come solo I'll fly, if Tay comes too we'll drive-- that's the plan so far
Post a Comment