We have been saving up for home improvements. I wanted to put in a stair rail, Jordan wanted to install surround sound to our pre-wired system, so we compromised with tile. It was quite the project that took about two weeks to complete but was so worth it. I couldn’t decide whether to do the dining area or not. Until one weekend I was babysitting Drew and Charlie and as she was sitting at the table eating dinner, and decided to fling her plate full of food and ketchup onto the floor. That pretty much made up my mind that we needed to do the dining area too. Tile is so much easier to maintain than linoleum. We’re so happy with the way it turned out.




4 comments:
That looks really nice! Hopefully we can see it in person one of these days.
nice!!! You finally updated and your tile looks Grrrrrreat!
Wow! Looks a lot diff! but i like it!
I love your tile. We have horrible carpet and white linoleum and I HATE IT!! Jeff promised me we would do wood floors in the kitchen and dining room after we moved in...that was over 2 years ago...one day!
Post a Comment