I was told over and over again that babies go through clothes really fast and you don't need ten packages of onsies in newborn size because they don't stay in them very long. I didn't listen and just made sure to change the babe's outfit at least three times a day to justify. Friday was sad. I did the babe's laundry and packed away all the newborn and 0-3 mo. sizes. He has some cute outfits, I just hope one day I'll have another little boy so I can use them again.
He's discovered his spit. He likes to blow bubbles. Kinda gross, but even so, aren't all the things you're kids do just too cute.
Carson has what I call "first born syndrome." He gets all the attention and someone's always there to hold him. Frankly, I was getting tired of holding him all day. Everyone kept telling me he needs a swing, and that's what saved them. I went out and bought a swing, but by then it was too late because he hated it. Everytime we put him in it, he would just scream -- he wasn't a fan and I was bitter towards everyone that said it was their saving grace. I'm pleased to report that with a little swing time everyday, he is getting better and now he falls asleep in it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment