Carson definitely has RED hair. I have a red head. Humm. Little man has a double chin, and scrumptious cheeks. It just makes you want to kiss them all the time.
He's sleeping really well at night, usually 6-8 hours. On Mother's Day we had to plan out our day since both Jordan and I both have brother's out on missions. We figured Zack would be calling in the morning since he's 9 hours ahead of us. I was so tired Saturday night and I often go to bed dreading hearing the cry to come feed him. Carson gave me a nice Mother's Day present... HE SLEPT, and I mean really slept. We put him to bed at 10pm, and Jordan WOKE him up at 8am so we could go to his parents to talk to Zack. I couldn't believe 10 hours, and I really couldn't believe I didn't wake up either?!
5 comments:
I love that little chunky monkey!!! I think Garrett and I will have a few red heads for sure!
Yes, those cheeks are kissable. This is so cute, it will be fun at the end of the year to see all of the photos.
Look how big he is!!!!! I can't believe it!!! His red hair is adorable!!!
He is so darn cute! He looks like a little man. I see Matt.
Red heads are fun! I can say that 'cause I have one. One word for you SUNSCREEN. I can't tell you the bad burns Skylar has had through the years. That fair skin is tricky. Even on cloudy days.
Post a Comment