We went to San Diego to visit my brother Brad & Kara, and little miss Hallie. Carson did so well in the truck. He slept the majority of the way, and when he wasn't sleeping he was just his happy go-lucky self.
Hallie was so excited to see Baby Carson. She wanted to hold him and feed him and play. She was so cute with him.
We went to the newly renovated Mormon Battalion in Old Town.
I wanted to drive over the bridge to Coronado Island since I'd never been. I'm not sure Jordan was as enthusastic about it. I never knew he was so afraid of heights...
We couldn't go to San Diego without seeing our good friends Parker & Stephanie (who happen to be in the same ward as Brad & Kara) All of us, plus some of their other friends met up at Bronx Pizza. It's this whole in the wall gem that we loved. I'm not sure we would have ever ate there otherwise, but it was so tasty.
And lastly, we headed to Anaheim before leaving for a baseball game. The weather was perfect, and Carson was on his best behavior. I wish we had a major league team here.
The little man loved being outside.
He was just fascinated by all the action...
He's the newest #1 Angels' fan.
Thanks guys for your hospitality and letting us come envade your apartment for a few days. We really love coming to visit!

2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys were able to come and that I could meet Carson and cuddle with him before he gets too big! He's such a cutie. Let him know that his Aunt Kara and Cousin Hallie miss him (oh, and I'm sure his Uncle Brad too :)
Come again soon!!
p.s. you got some good pictures. I may have to steal them. or you can just email them to me :)
If Jordan's scared of fly-overs, don't go on the one in Phoenix, I think it's east on i-10 to north on 17 if I remember correctly. I just remember way too much air space from the top to the bottom.
Post a Comment