Carson is just like his dad in so many ways. I've always teased Jordan that he takes way more showers in a day than necessary, and enjoys swimming a little too much, but Carson is just like him! He is such a water baby. He loves taking his baths.
When he gets out, he's not so happy. He doesn't enjoy being cold, and having a lotion rub down.
Since he's pretty worn out from from crying on the changing table, he just wants to be left alone for a while.
Then he wants to snuggle. He's my snuggiler and I LOVE IT. So cute, and chunky -- he curles right up to me and falls asleep. One happy baby.
3 comments:
You're such a cute mommy! I love you!!
how do you not want to eat those cheeks off his face all the time? they look scrumptiouis!
He is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment