April 24, 2008

New House

Holy cow we're all moved in. It takes forever and we still have so much organizing to do! But while our house was semi-clean, I thought I should finally post some pictures.

Downstairs:

Family Room.

Dining Room.

Kitchen.

view from the garage door.


Upstairs:
(the loft & our bedroom still need
some color but I really haven't
decided what I want to do yet.)

Loft.

Master Bedroom.

Master Bath.

9 comments:

Kim Marx said...

What, no pictures of the 'shoe' room? LOL. Good job J-squared.

Jason & D'On Marx said...

Very nice! I love the decor! I thought you said that you aren't creative? You want to decorate my house?? LOL

Kara said...

It looks awesome! Reminds me of your parents family room. You have more furniture than Brad and I have after 3 years of marriage. Hopefully in about 10 or so years we can have a cute little house like yours. I'll have to hire you to help me decorate.

Manders & Taylor said...

Great job Jennifer (+Jordan)!! Your house looks so cozy! I'm so happy for you two =)

The World Famous Marx Family said...

Congrats on you new house, it looks beautiful. You did a great job decorating!

Miken said...

Cuteness, love the rock.

Cardalls said...

Very cute!

Jennifer said...

The house looks awesome so far!! Great work, guys!!

Bobby and Jenna said...

HEY!! Cute house! Long story how I found you on here!! :)