Monday night was the night {September 3rd}. He came and took me to dinner at Macayos, then we headed over to FHE. Not unusual but I had no idea it was coming, I wish I would have been more dressed up for the occasion. At FHE, we played Family Fued, which was probably one of the funnest fhe’s! After we left he told me he wanted to go to the park. I was cranky and tired, and told him I just wanted to go home, and he insisted. I asked him for what, and he said so I can show you a cartwheel. Now, Jordan’s cartwheel skills aren’t necessarily Olympic gold material but I was curious, especially when he then told me he had a present for me. Shoot, I’ll go anywhere for a present!
We went walking around Seastrand Park, and found a spot with no one around. He gave me my present. It was the ‘project’ Trisha was working on at the cabin with the girls help. No wonder they wanted me to leave. It was a scrapbook of all the pictures from our trips that summer with each other and our families. It was so cute, and fun too look through. On the last page was a picture of my ring in the box – I looked up and Jordan was on one knee asking me to marry him. Obviously I said yes, and here we are. He proved his creativeness. I can’t believe he thought of a scrapbook all on his own. It is the cutest book and I love having it now to look through. We look so little even from last summer. I can’t wait to compare it too when we’re a little older.





It was the best decision of my life. Jordan and I just click. We’ve been inseparable since the moment we became instant best friends. We are the lame couple that would rather hang out with each other than friends or other couples. And the greatest thing about getting married is definitely not having to drive home at night when you’re tired :)
3 comments:
What a great engagement story! You guys already sound like us!! And in 2 months and 12 days it'll be 8 years! It does go by so fast.
I know! I should have Taylor read this and then maybe he'll ask Archer to do one. She's a big scrap booker. J/k Y'alls was very unique, I've never even heard that anywhere else. I daydream all the time bout how/when Taylor's going to. I do think you guys are adorable!
You two are perfect for each other...and to think I called it long long ago at Golden spoon--it was just so obvious!
Post a Comment