September 23, 2008

These are my favorite little people. They are the funnest to be around, and they say the darnest things. The more and more I hang with Drew, I see Matt. He's got his 'pout' face down pat with walk and all. Charlie is the fiesty one. She sings all the time, and wants to do everything her big brother does. Hallie is so content. Very calm and collective. Not so much shy, but just a happy little one. She's definitely a momma's girl, but we LOVE every chance we get to hang when she's in town. This girl is all smiles all the time.

Today at lunch, they each were in their own world but yet so funny to watch.

Drew is the eating machine. He's so sneaky with his french fries. I love his sense of humor. He is the ultimate entertainer. If he's doing something 'cool' he wants you to know. Hence, the salt and pepper dance.


This is Hallie's version of peek-a-boo. It's all about covering her ears instead of her eyes. She loves to wave hello and good-bye. I have to say -- I couldn't stop laughing at Hallie during her moment. She had some business to take care of and I didn't know a face could get so red in point 2 seconds. It must have been a hard push, Haha!!


Charliebear is going to be the next Diva. This girl has spunk. She was having so much fun with Hallie's necklaces. She's totally blooming with sassy personality. We hung out last weekend just the two of us and I loved it. I learned running errands with child in tow takes twice as long!! But I made some mental notes to prepare myself. Always have things on key ring to occupy; Make sure car seat is behind the passenger seat, just so you can glance back; Never give child a full bottle of water because when they are done, they just throw it on the floor; Shopping for baby girl clothes is totally fun! I bought Cha Cha the cutest sweat capri's at Target for $1.24. Her outfit looked totally beachstyle. I wish I could get cute clothes on clearance like that. But 2 year olds can't wear flip-flops. I couldn't resist - they were so cute, but they wouldn't stay on her stinkin feet. Ashley's famous quote: "Yeah, they are cute, but that doesn't make them practical." Duh, Jenn! But in the end, I figured out I still need at least another year, if not more.

It's so much fun just to sit back and hang with the three little ones and watch them grow-up. Drew will be four, and I totally remember when he was born. I can't believe its been four years, holy crap. It's always fun to go to Sunday dinner and be greeted by the munchkins running too see who it is. And even though Drew always calls me Bekah, I still feel the love. ;) I'll beat him up when he's older.

No comments: