January 13, 2009

What will you celebrate?

is Disneyland's new slogan for the year. If you go on your birthday, you get into the park free. Or if you're an annual pass holder you get $69 giftcard to spend at the stores in the park. So we went to celebrate non-other than Trisha's birthday with her. It started as a birthday trip just her & Garrett and ending up being a family vacation. We all packed our bags and headed down Friday morning for the Happiest Place On Earth. Disneyland is fun. We all enjoy going. We have our favorite rides, favorites places to eat, and the do's and dont's down by now.

My favorite place to eat is The Plaza. I get the mickey kids meal. It's pasta with spaghetti sauce, a bag of sliced apples, a baggie of carrots, a breadstick all in a mickey shaped plate. It's the perfect serving size for me and everytime we go to Disneyland I get so excited to have it.

This trip I decided my favorite ride is Thunder Mountain. The Shields would totally be made at me right now because I really didn't know the name of it, I had to google it. I'm just really starting to catch onto the names of all the rides, there's so many. I rode Nemo for the first time and loved it, if the line wasn't always so long I would have rode it again! I also tried Autopia, another one I just looked up! I was disappointed. I have a lead foot and the car only let me go like 5 miles an hour. I was thinking fast people. Last but not least we played ToyStory again, and I beat Jordan. Wha-Wha.

We had a good time. I bonded with Ian, so it's not quite so weird anymore.

1 comment:

Angie said...

We have some fun memories of Disneyland trips with the Shields. Ask Jordan about the time Camden swore at him for bugging him. It is not one of our prouder moments, but it does make for a good story.