June 3, 2009

Cool, Summer Nights

Drew's jumping after the shark he named ObiOne
Jordan and I got brave and decided to take the kids swimming to give the grandparents a break while Matt & Ashley are enjoying their cruise.

Drew thinks he is invincible. Jordan taught him how to jump off the rocks and then it was all over. Non-stop jumping, catching, jumping, catching. Then, Charlie wants in on the fun. She is so funny - she wants to do everything Drew does. At least Drew knows how to jump OUT. Charlie scares me because she just jumps straight UP. I was so nervous. I kept making Jordan get out and toss her to me. Jordan thinks I'm going to be one of those paranoid never let their kids do anything mom's. No, I'm just trying to be the aunt that gives her neices & nephews back in one piece.

2 comments:

Kim Marx said...

I know what you mean. Drew was bouncing on a hippity-hop and ended up hitting the floor and then back up into the coffee table leaving a big goose-egg on the back of his head. Then went down to the mail box, tripped and fell and skinned up his knee. Ashley won't let me watch them anymore I'm afraid. Thanks for helping *dad* out. It was his duty to take care of them while I did church stuff.

Rebekah Mills said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm going to have to come check out that pool. We are practically like family!