June 15, 2009

G.N.O.

Sara, Amber, Stephanie, Ashley, Beth, Melody, Laura, Amber, me
We had a little girls night out dinner at Camacho's in the new Aliante Casino Saturday night. I love mexican food but never eat 'authentic' when we go to a mexican restuarant. Does that make sense? The extent of my mexican taste buds are chicken quesadilla's. Except at Macayo's, I love their chicken fingers. I'm sure I'm missing out on good food. One day I might get the courage to order something other than quesidilla's.

Afterwards, all the girls came to my house for an ice cream buffet. We attempted to play SingStar (the funnest game ever) but instead wound up talking, like most girls do. Jordan finally came home around 1:30 p.m. and the last of the girls left. I can not believe I actually was able to get up for 9 o'clock church and be on time. I was so exhausted!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love GNO's. I'm glad you had a fun time.

ashley said...

1:30am silly girl

Sara Bingham said...

Rock on!! I really want one of those marble slab sets now! It was a lot of fun, thanks for the invite.

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Thanks for hosting all the fun partays...and for your enthusiasm! Love ya girl!