June 25, 2009

I love ... TV.

It's really entertaining. Jordan and I love watching reality shows. I hate summers only for the fact that our favorite weekly shows are on hiatus. We've found a few new ones that are actually quite interesting.

I'm DONE watching her. Need I say more...

... Jordan still does, but only because he can't start something and not finish it. She's so fake.

I feel like my father's daughter. I can't get enough of this show.
These men are straight up CRAZY. Seriously, they are off their rockers fishing in the condition that they do but holy hannah - they make so much money. No guts, no glory.
ArmyWives started again. I'm not sure why I like this show so much, but I just do. I'm somewhat embarrassed to say it's on Lifetime.
This show is a MUST see. Here Come The Newlyweds. We caught it last season (summer) at the tail end and thought it was pretty good. I was excited to see it start up again. This season is so funny with the typical utah mormon couple. Check out their 'introduction' video. . .


I totally want them to win, not because they are mormon obviously, but they are actually really good and have won or come in second with most of the challenges. She is a crack up in a naive, did she really just say that kind-of way.

And new to the line up is Raising The Bar. Jordan is the BIGGEST Save By The Bell fan. He has all the seasons, college years, christmas specials on DVD and watches re-runs EVERY morning while getting ready. I just love lawyer shows so Zack Morris plus Public Defender got us interested. It's a tad bit slow, but we're giving it a shot.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I loved jillian in last seasons the bachelor, but she's picking some idiots!

Brad and I watch Here Come the Newlyweds. We love it! It's so funny. I could pick out the mormon girl from a mile away with that hair :)

Brad also like Raising the Bar.

I've come to the conclusion that we need to live close by since we like watching most of the same shows. Can you guys please move here?

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

I like TV too...think how our life could be enhanced by more than the ghetto basic cable...ha ha! I like Jillian in the Bachelor but she is driving me bonkers too...Wes?!?! Really?!?! Oh well...

ashley said...

i love the hinkins too!!

and as far as the bachelorette...i think it is staged. the feet guy..come one give me a breakkkkkk.