Sara and I decided last minute to take a roadtrip to Salt Lake for our friend Jamie's baptism. It was so much fun, and although it was a long 24 hours I'm glad we did it!
Me, Ethan, Sara, Ryan, Jamie, Josh, Tasha, Shayla, Brya & Ally
We got a flat tire in Mesquite on the way up. We totally wanted to "take care" of it ourselves until we got out of the car and realized how cold it was. Then I caved and called Jordan, who called one of his dad's workers to come help us out. I still think Sara and I could have done it ourselves - haha.

Ethan was our little buddy this trip. He was such a trooper being buckled down in his seat with lack of sleep pretty much the whole time.
I hope our little boy is half as cool as him.

1 comment:
Don't worry. he will be half as cool. ;)
Post a Comment