December 23, 2009

Las Vegas Bowl

BYU, 44 v. Oregon State, 22



The Las Vegas bowl concluded my husband’s BYU football watching season. I have no idea why on earth Jordan would have wanted to go with the random freezing wind conditions, but he bundled up and endured. I watched on tv as everyone looked like crazy eskimos. I was so surprised he stayed til the end. What a trooper. That’s dedication. I made him top roman when he got home and got the hot bath going for him to soak in. I’ve never seen him come home so cold and frozen before. And we live in Vegas! It was a fluke couple days, too bad the game couldn’t be more enjoyable. Jordan said the stadium pretty much emptied at half time with everyone throwing in the towel and going home.


Sam and Jordan

Jay Aston, Jordan, Sam, and Mark Turner

Jordan, Sam and Pete

Jordan and his dad, Pete.

I found these pictures from Sam. And I love them. I can’t remember the game it was or when it was this season, but I’ve learned that the boys can’t be somewhat near the vicinity of Provo during a game weekend and not go. They are fully invested, haha.

I also know after being invited over to watch the game with others, my husband would rather sit home by himself and cheer, critique and yell on the Cougars. We’ve owned season tickets, which I thought never in a million years would I own BYU football season tickets, but who knew? And I know that with baby boy coming - the weekend trips to Lavelle Stadium are going to become more and more frequent with Jordan and Uncle Sam, no pun intended.

No comments: