December 23, 2009

Our Fun, Traditional Tree


May I present our tree. With COLORED lights and RANDOM ornaments. I didn't want this year to be as lame as last year decorating it all by myself and a disappointed hubby. [if you missed the drama, read HERE] So I did what any good wife would do and the day after Christmas last year, I went to a million stores, bought cute random ornaments and lots of colored lights for cheap - packed them away, and waited 11 months for the biggest grin from ear to ear as Jordan unpacked the magic.

His famous words, "Now that's what a tree's suppose to look like!"

I'm glad he LOVES it, and I do too. F-U-N, is just as cool as "p.r.e.t.t.y." Maybe one day when we live in our dream mansion, haha, we can have room for two trees.

3 comments:

Melly Mae said...

very fun Jen. aren't boys so funny. it's so worth it to make their little dreams come true ;) MERRY CHRSITMAS GIRLY!

Unknown said...

I'm sure my tree is too girly for him too! But I love my tree and love yours its really cute!

Kara said...

i'm glad jordan won! i love your tree. colored lights are the best.